Watch the Dexalytics Webinar: Introduction to DXA in Sport
Dexalytics Co-Founder Tyler Bosch presents an introduction to using dual X-ray absorptiometry (DXA) to measure body composition in sport. This recorded webinar is the first in a series.
The webinar covers the following:
- What is DXA and how does it compare to other body composition methods?
- Why use DXA to measure body composition?
- DXA as an outcome measurement
- How to identify if body composition is a limiting factor for health
- How to identify if body composition is a limiting factor for performance
- Using DXA to estimate frame size
- Frequently asked questions about DXA
- Using DXA with other measures of muscle function
- New research using DXA